The data logger OPUS20 E is a compact device for registration and recording of relative humidity of air and temperature; available with external sensors.
The data logger has a LC-display for the present values and the time. Delivery with software SmartGraph3, manual, data cable and battery.
- compact and attractive plastic housing
- large LC-display for continuous indication of the actual values and time as well as crossed limiting-values
- alternatively equipped with internal or external sensors for relative humidity of air and air temperature
- storing of up to 3,200,000 measured values with date, time, relative humidity, temperature and CO2
- adjustable period for storing the measured values 1 min to 24 h
- limiting-value monitoring adjustable for all measured values
- communication and data transmission via LAN or USB