- Order number: 525
In numerous branches of agriculture, industry and in the service sector the climate conditions, during processing and storage have a determining influence on the quality of the products. Therefore a special attention must be paid to the continuous measurement of temperature and humidity of air. Precision recording instruments are preferred for this purpose, because the time behaviour of the measured values is continuously recorded and therefore provable with only low expenditure.
Our thermographs, hygrographs and thermohygrographs meet the requirement for simple handling and high safety of operation. Because of the excellent quality our instruments have been well established for climate supervising since many years. Thanks to a particularly careful adjustment of the devices optimum measuring accuracy is obtained.
The movement’s parts consist of brass and are dull chromium plated. All axles are fitted in jewel bearings. Therefore the instruments have got a considerably low idle friction. The sensors are located within the housing and therefore protected against mechanical damage. In spite of this arrangement sufficient ventilation of the sensors is guaranteed. The used materials and the finish are responsible for high resistance against corrosion.
The sensor of the thermograph is a U-shaped bimetal of high specific deflection. it reacts with a low response time to temperature changes. The hygrograph uses the change of human hair or synthetic fibres depending on the moisture contained in the air. The special treatment of the hair is the reason for the very low response time, even in case of very low temperatures. For this reason, hair hygrographs are preferred for outdoor measurements. For measurements in production and store rooms we recommend the use of hygrographs with synthetic fibres, because they need less maintenance than hair-hygrographs and are less sensitive towards contamination.
The thermo-/hygrographs are alternatively equipped with a mechanical or electronical quartz clockwork. the clockwork can be set to daily, weekly or monthly revolution in next to no time. The time for one revolution will be
|525||mechanical1d - 7d||bimetal||-35 to +45 °C|
|525S||mechanical1d - 7d||bimetal||-15 to +65 °C|
|525QS||electronical1d - 7d - 31d||bimetal||-15 to +65 °C|
- -35...45 °C
- -15...65 °C
- mechanical drum recording clockwork according to DIN 58658,revolution times changeable: daily revolution 25.6 h, weekly revolution 176 h, autonomous operation 1 week
- electronic quartz clockwork, revolution times changeable: daily revolution 25.6 h, weekly revolution 176 h, monthly revolution 783 h, autonomous operation 12 month with battery type LR6
- material of drum: plastic
- material of chart holder: brass nickel plated
- diameter: 93.3 mm
- height: 93 mm
- height of registration: 80 mm
- chart division: 5 % relative humidity
- movement parts: brass dull chrome plated, axles made of chrome steel, jewel bearing of the axles
- movement support: cast aluminium with white finish
- baseplate: cast aluminium with white finish
- upper part of housing: chrome steel X5CrNi1810, resistant against corrosion, white finish
- glazing: plastic, transparent, scratch proof
- 60 sheets of chart paper for weekly revolution
- 2 pieces of fibre tips
- battery type LR6 (electronical quartz clockwork)